KVNF will regularly update news about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, and about the response to its spread in our state.
Refresh this page in your browser to be sure you see current information.
Community Resources - KVNF-compiled information on local restaurants, businesses, food sources
- If you're having a medical emergency, call 911.
- Mesa County Health Department - (970) 248-6900
- Delta County Health Department - (970) 874-2172
- Delta County COVID-19 call center - (970) 874-2172
- Montrose County Health Department - (970) 252-5000
- Montrose County COVID-19 call center - (970) 252-4545 option 2
- Montrose mental health support line (970) 252-6220
- Ouray County Health Department - (970) 325-4670
- Ouray County COVID-19 Hotline - (970) 626-5484
- San Miguel County Health Department - (970) 728-4289
- Hinsdale County Health Department - (970) 944-0321
Questions and Answers
- How to Avoid Coronavirus? Lessons From People Whose Lives Depend On It
- Common Questions About The Coronavirus In Colorado, Answered
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (from CDC)
- The Ars Technica Guide to the Coronavirus
- You Have A Fever And A Dry Cough. Now What?
- Pandemic Panic? These 5 Tips Can Help You Regain Your Calm
- The Do's and Don'ts of Social Distancing
- Are hospitals near me prepared?
News Stories: National
News Stories: Statewide & Regional
- COVID-19 Help Hotline - 1-877-462-2911
- List of open businesses in Colorado
- Colorado Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus
- Coronavirus case data for every county in the US
- Testing for COVID-19
- COVID-19 cases in the Mountain West
- Map: Global spread of COVID-19
- Current number/location of COVID-19 cases in Colorado
- State data and policy actions to address COVID-19
- Video: Paradox of Pandemics
- Why the Coronavirus Has Been So Successful
- This is how the pandemic will end
- Coronavirus in context: A guide to understanding the pandemic