KVNF Regional Newscast: August 11, 2021
- COVID transmission in Delta County now 'substantial'
- Delta County Schools returning in-person with no mask mandate, despite CDC recommendations
- Cedaredge trustees select retail marijuana vendors
- USDA endorses Colorado proposal to grow hemp industry
- State investigation of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters could lead to criminal charges
- Curecanti Rec Area designated dark sky park
- Kate Redmond catches up with Julia Kumari Drapkin who launched I See Change at KVNF