KVNF Regional Newscast: October 22, 2021
- Governor: 'We are ready to booster all Coloradans'
- Number of Coloradans hospitalized with COVID keeps climbing
- Montrose Memorial Hospital so full some patients transferred out of state, ER using hallway beds
- Delta Schools COVID policy change does not effect parents' rights to paid sick leave
- Kate Redmond reports on Delta County Commissioners meeting
- Montrose Library's Sara Rinne talks about NEA Big Read, classic Jack London novel Call of the Wild & series of events including a live call-in show on KVNF 10/27 at 6pm